APPLICATIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Page 1 (This Page)
What is PNFT Hydroponics ?
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Project Phase 1
Project Phase 2
Project Phase 3
PRO FORMA STATEMENTS
|[Take Miracle Farms Web Tour]|
Franklin & Co. has been providing expertise in the
research and development of State-of-the-Art Hydroponics Agriculture for
northern climates in Alberta since 1980. This work has advanced upon
the Hydroponics Scientific Research and Experimental Development pioneered
in the 1960's by the late Mr. Bob Wessell, a former NASA Electronics Engineer.
Franklin & Co. provides consultation, design, engineering, technical back-up, and marketing services in all aspects of commercial hydroponics. Additionally, Franklin & Co. performs third party evaluation services of other hydroponics systems.
The Company is currently developing a "Turn Key" package for the State-of-Art Miracle Farms Commercial Hydroponics Greenhouse Complex, which will be the most growing efficient, and the most energy efficient greenhouse available. The Miracle Farms Commercial Hydroponics Greenhouse Complex presents the following advantages to your community:
1. A year-round employer of skilled, semi-skilled and un-skilled workers, with 95% of all work performed indoors.
2. The adapted use to small, land-based groups for agricultural use where conventional crops could not be grown in economical quantities, including urban agricultural settings inside city limits.
3. A clean industry with no polluting chemicals or destructive activities to the land or its people.
4. An industry that provides superb quality fresh produce not subject to the variations in the weather or season.
5. The opportunity to expand with the profits from your Operation.
What is PNFT Hydroponics ?
[Pure Nutrient Film Technique] Hydroponics is a method of growing plants indoors
in a nutrient-rich water
solution totally free from any media-based growing medium such as soil, peat
moss, coir, or pearlite. This allows selected crops to be grown at a
much faster rate and with exceptionally better quality than could be done
indoors in peat/coir bags, pearlite, or outdoors in soil.
It is difficult and expensive to maintain Optimum Nutrient Growth Variables in any media-based growing medium or in soil because:
1. Un-even evaporation will result in nutrient toxicity or deficiency resulting in poorer quality plants and harvests.
2. Fungus, bacteria, virus, and pests are difficult next to impossible to control.
3. Removing and disposal of spent medium between crops is messy, heavy, time consuming, and expensive. Rockwool is difficult to recycle or dispose of.
Using our PNFT Hydroponics Techniques the roots of our plants are enclosed in an inexpensive, easy to handle, recyclable, PNFT Tube; and are continually bathed, exclusively, in our oxygen-rich, water-based Optimum PNFT Formula - without the hassles of soil.
[Click photos to enlarge]
Feasibility Studies and Evaluations:
Franklin & Co. will arrange with your Group to formulate a Development Program relative to the many factors and conditions that are unique to your Goals. This may start with a series of Feasibility Studies and/or Evaluations into the potential for a successful Commercial Hydroponics Greenhouse Complex at your location.
main requirements for a Commercial Hydroponics Greenhouse Complex are:
1. Land (south facing), and access roads.
2. Clean, abundant, water supply (well, river, or lake water).
3. Access to an electric power grid.
Phase 1: Preliminary Consultation and Feasibility Studies:
1. Location and site evaluation.
2. Water supply quality analysis.
3. Power/energy supply requirements.
4. Personnel and training programs needed.
5. Size of operation and capitalization parameters.
6. Marketing studies.
7. Other factors.
A Preliminary Report may be published that will show the over-all viability of a
Commercial Hydroponics Greenhouse Complex for the Client's site.
During this period of Consultation, the Client is strongly advised to make an in-dept consideration of the social and economic impact of their Project to its community. Receiving local approval and/or support for the Project may be important.
Phase 2 : The Development Program:
With the event
of favourable Feasibility Studies,
Franklin & Co. may assist the Client with the production of a detailed Development Program (Business Plan). A viable Business Plan is crucial for a successful Commercial Hydroponics Operation. This work may take
from 1 to 3
months or, perhaps, even longer.
Franklin & Co. can recommend many of the most advanced Global Greenhouse Manufacturers, Greenhouse Complex Construction Contractors, and Greenhouse Components and Materials Suppliers available - professionals who offer the most competitive prices anywhere. The Company's Expertise regularly saves their Clients substantial time and money.
Phase 3 : Construction and Implementation:
This is the preparation, construction, and training phase of the project which results in the Start-up of the Complex and its General Business Operations, and includes :
1. Licensing and
Contractual Documents between the Client and the Company.
2. Detailed Blueprints and Specifications and Local and Regional Government Approvals and Permits.
3. Construction of Complex using Standards set by the Site's applicable local Building Codes.
4. Training of the Core Personnel :
A. Management operations
B. Technical training
C. Systems operations
5. Start-up and General Operations of the Complex:
A. Planting, transplanting, and harvesting
B. Merchandising and marketing
C. Plant sciences
REVIEW OF OPERATING RESULTS
[Continued on Page 2]
Want More Information?
[Link to Contact Information]
FARMS BUSINESS PLANNING GUIDEBOOK
[Back to Top]
Franklin & Co.
Last Edit: March 19, 2018 .